Oh, I love warm weather! We have had a touch of summer this week so we took some pics! I am headed to New Jersey tomorrow for my sister's graduation, so here's something to tide everyone over till I get back (unless of course Jeremy decides to post something, other than dental nerd stuff :) Enjoy!
Hey now, there's no such thing as dental nerd stuff. There is dental stuff, and there is nerd stuff, but never dental nerd stuff. That's like saying there's a nice walmart worker in Owings Mills. Doesn't exist.
6 comments:
We want dental nerd stuff! Oh, and family stuff as well...
i also vote for dental nerd stuff, it's very entertaining.
Hey now, there's no such thing as dental nerd stuff. There is dental stuff, and there is nerd stuff, but never dental nerd stuff. That's like saying there's a nice walmart worker in Owings Mills. Doesn't exist.
I think we skipped right over spring and went straight to 100 degree summer, so enjoy it for us!
you have got some of the cutest kids I know.
I am loving Audri's bangs! She's a crack up!
Post a Comment