Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So, I've been tagged!

Well, apparently a game of tag with some little known facts about the person is circling blog world. This was pretty hard for me! I guess I just don't think I am that interesting, or most of you know anything there is to know that is interesting about me! So, here goes.

  • I write and brush my teeth left handed. Most everything else is done right handed. Except I am not sure which hand I eat with, because everytime I become aware and try to think about it, I switch hands and can't tell which one I was using before I thought about it (did that make sense?)
  • I really really really don't like birds. Did I say really? Something about the way they flap their wings and have no teeth, just pointy beaks...*shudder*
  • I love rice pudding warmed up with vanilla ice cream on top. Yum!
  • I am the queen of starting projects or having an idea and not finishing.
  • Jeremy and I moved three times on the same street the first year we were married.
  • I can't even count the times people have asked me if I was Philipino. (Mexican-Chinese, people!!)
  • Two of my best friends have started our friendships by asking if I was Philipino (or more bluntly, 'what are you?') So, I guess the above question is not such a bad thing! :)
  • I can crochet...but only one stitch, and I can't keep track of my stitches, so I can't even do patterns because I get confused! But I make a pretty mean double stitched striped baby blanket! (when I finish the project, that is)
  • I love to read, but mostly children's literature. My dream job is to be the elementary school librarian.
  • I almost didn't graduate from BYU because I was 3 credits shy. That's just plain old 3 credits for ANYTHING. Thank goodness for AP credit.

Well, I won't bore you with anything else!

I tag Missy and Erika. If you ever read this!

6 comments:

Terry and Danella said...

just wanted to tell ya, re: all the times people have asked if you are filipino? people have asked me where i'm from, 'cause of the way i TALK. geesh. i tell 'em i'm from egypt. that get's 'em going!
i'm jodi's friend!

emily said...

so did you guys move those 3 times because you were kicked out? or by choice?, and yes i'll agree you make a pretty mean blanket!, oh and the bird thing... strange, very strange. Mexican-Chinese huh?? and all this time I thought you were Japanese. hmmm

foreveryoung said...

I think the whole left hand/right hand thing is pretty cool, I've never heard of anyone that does both. And you've already got me thinking about what kind of nationality questions my kids will get when they're older (who's heard of red-headed Chinese kids before??)

s g said...

i too hate birds...they are so nasty!! thanks for sharing your interesting things!!

Chrissy said...

Fun list! Way to play!

Anonymous said...

So I just barely read that you taged me :) man I'm slow at things :) I'll try to follow thru with the game and make it interesting before Evan wakes up from his famous 1/2 hour naps :)