Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Silly Kids

I think that sometimes I don't post as much as I should because I don't have much to say...but then I look back and see that we have lots of fun pics that I want people to see! So it's a catch 22 cause I want to post pics, but feel like I need to type and then I don't do either. Hmmm...so the last few weeks we've had sunny weather, rainy weather, two birthdays and Easter. That's a lot for one month! So I posted Easter pics and Audri Mei's birthday. My birthday was in there too...but for some reason it's more exciting to celebrate your kids' birthdays :) Here are some pics that got left out cause of holidays and birthdays!

This pic just cracks me up. One night Audri insisted on sleeping in a little pop up tent we have. She crammed herself in there and then fell fast asleep not getting up once, which is a miracle these days!

Makenna loves her toys. This is her basket of toys and she is our first baby to really love to play with all of them. She chews the parts she supposed to chew and rattles things that are supposed to rattle. It's fun to watch her get such a kick out of toys!

Can I just say that it's so fun to have Brayden take pics! He took this one of me and Makenna on our front porch. I think he did a pretty good job!

Brayden had backwards day at school. These pictures make me laugh. He really went to school with all his clothes on backwards. But they didn't walk backwards cause 'that'd be too dangerous' according to him.

1 comment:

KatieB said...

cute post, selena. i'm the opposite of you, i have no pictures... i'm terrible at remembering to take them. poor 2nd and 3rd children... they'll have no recorded childhood. oh well. i was way impressed with brayden's camera skills!