
Well, a record two posts in one day! We went on a field trip to the Sandy Fire Station today and we had SO much fun! The firefighters were really great and let the kids do lots of stuff. Brayden sat in a firetruck and put on the headset they use to communicate while they're driving. They got to help with the water hose and shoot the water (there was a REALLY clean truck across the street :), we got to go and up and see where the fire fighters sleep when they're on call and the big TV they have when they are relaxing at night. There was a really old fire engine that has been with the department since 1940...see if you can guess which it is ;) At the end we got fire fighter hats and tattoos (which we had to have a pic of!) What a fun day!


"Roger That!" I have no idea what's up with the lips
When they put this coat on Brayden he almost fell over it was so heavy!
The hose was a big hit with the kids.
The Tattoos.
Even Audri wanted to try the hose...she was pretty lukewarm on the whole outing until then.
4 comments:
Hey Selena!!!!
I am so sorry I haven't gotten back in touch with you! I did get your messages. Yes, #5 is at least in the making! Sicker with this one than all of them. Totally wiped me out, hence I dropped off the face of the earth, both internet and even here in VA.
Your kids are way to cute. I want to squeeze all of their faces 'cuz I can't handle it! ;) Must be an Asian thing?
Call me or email! To be honest, it's easier for me to email because I can yell at my kids unhindered, you know what I mean? For real, it is easier. Don't know why, but it is.
How's Ashley? Always curious about the lives of single people. So entertaining for me.
I miss you my Little Me. You're looking very good by the way.
Love,
Erika
Look at you and all your new post! Way to go Selena! Great pictures of the kiddies! And you are looking fabulous too! Love the bangs! Look at all the fun stuff you do! You don't need my help! We do still need to be neighbors though!
I love those fire station tours, the firemen are so hot :)
I love your kids :)they are so cute !! I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I totally think Audri looks like you, she is so cute !!
Miss
Post a Comment