Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch-Take 2

Sometimes, I really can't fathom that I have a 9 year old...
This is actually our pumpkin patch pics take two, since the first time we went, my phone went crazy and I lost all of the pics! Luckily my kids are used to having a crazy mom, so they were obliging when I told them we had to go back and take more pictures. Since this was a staged second attempt, I didn't get a whole bunch, but enough to see how much the kids have grown.  I love this time of year because there are so many fun things to do as a family.
This is my ham. She loves the camera

They totally posed themselves this way...

I'm so glad he sat on a pumpkin! I didn't think he was going to...he seemed to be afraid of them...

I love this bunch of kids!

He is getting so big. Too fast.

silly kids

Audri, Brayden, and Brayden's best friend Jack



Makenna fell down, so she was a bit mad...but the other kids were happy!

1 comment:

TD Quong said...

You got some GREAT pix! I love them! Especially of Ian... I love the brothers and sisters pic the most.