Monday, October 31, 2011

The end...of Soccer Season!

It is hard to believe that soccer season is over! And, you know how I can tell I am a mom of four in her...um...wait a second...4th year of soccer (I had to stop and count)? I didn't take a single picture of Brayden or Audri actually playing. Luckily, through soccer we have made some great friends, and one of them took a couple pictures of my kids. They are just quick snap shots, but I love them because I can truly see my kids personalities coming through. We have been lucky that the weather was mostly good this season. I am not sure how many wins either team actually had (Audri's team struggled...they were just way too NICE!) Brayden's team was super fun to watch. They played hard and Brayden even scored twice this season (once when we were out of town...and his coach was so excited  he called me to tell me that night. It was funny) The season can get to be a lot with practices and games, but it is fun. I do really enjoy it. And I also enjoy when it is over ;)







2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

LOVE these pictures, what adorable kids! How are the hats coming along?

TD Quong said...

So photogenic! Sorry you missed Brayden's big goal! That's way cool that they are into soccer so much and have so much fun.