Ok. Obviously I didn't blog this summer. Well, I did once. So what did we do in those other 103 days?
Did:
We, went to the pool. A few times.
We went camping.
We went to the Cheese factory. A few times.
Brayden went to Disneyland.
Jeremy and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a trip to Bend. (That was 3 days of pure enjoyment!)
We went to the park. (not as much as we should have)
I went to Girls camp.
Gladstone Chautauqua Days
We saw movies.
We went to the zoo.
We went to the Clackamas County fair.
I got pulled over for the first time in my life. Twice. In one day. It was bad.
We went to Enchanted Forest for the first time. It was good.
DIDN'T
Spend as much time with friends as we should have.
Have enough picnics.
Have really warm weather until it seemed like summer was over!
Go to any playgroups.
Go to library story time.
Set up the pool in our yard.
Ride bikes like we should have.
This post would be so much more interesting with pictures. Especially of the things that we DID do. But one thing I did this summer was get a NEW laptop (YAY!) But I'm too lazy to find the cord to my camera to transfer pictures because this laptop doesn't have a card reader. SO I don't have any of those pictures here with me. And the other computer is ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS. And it's old. So it takes forever to boot up. Hopefully I will get some pictures up here soon. Now that summer is over and school has started I have really been trying to find a groove and a routine. It may take a couple of weeks though. Three kids in school. One ten month old (can you believe Ian is 10 months?!?! I really need to get pics of that little man up-he is just SO cute I can hardly stand it) that is constantly getting into things, turning off the computer or pulling toilet paper all over the house keeps me busy enough. Oh, and did I mention soccer? That about rules our life right now. Not that I am complaining. Cause really I love it. I do. Really.
Soooooooooooooooo...for anyone who still reads this: Thank you for your patience. And Pics coming soon!
7 comments:
Definately not a lame attempt at blogging! Is it sad that I immediately got the Phineus and Ferb reference?
I guess I got on the computer just in time to catch your post! I love it! Sounds like you had a great summer and even though there's stuff you wish you would have done, you made lots of fun memories with your family! Ian is so stinkin' cute; anytime you need a baby holder, just let me know.....cause I'm always willing:)
Okay... no excuses because... They have card readers that plug into your usb port. I have one. Put the card in one end, plug the other into the computer and VIOLA...WAAALAAAAH! Maybe I'll get one for your for your birthday. Oh but wait... I can't get you another birthday present for 1.5 more years (if I'm going to stick to tradition!) But I am happy that you blogged so we're good!!! (psst! I think you watch too much Disney.) You also forgot on your list of things you did, say GOODBYE TO YOUR BEST FRIEND. :( Or was it just too painful to put into words? Love ya!
Painful. definitely too painful! but then again that didn't stop me from admitting to my tickets...I think I will dedicate a future post to you cause you deserve it (and maybe you will give my my b-day present early this time ;)
Wow when you say 104 days of summer it makes it seem so long, yet it went by so quick!
I LOVE the Phineas & Ferb reference! We watch way too much Disney also. And I gotta say I laughed at you getting pulled over twice in one day. Sorry, but it was funny! We've all had those days.
Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get around to it.
DID go camping with your favorite family ever! Way to Blog...maybe you've inspired me!
Post a Comment