We had a nice and relaxing day today, especially since there was no rush to get ready for bed because there is no school tomorrow. Brayden and Audri made us dinner tonight (bagel sandwich for me, soup for Jeremy, PB and honey for Kenna). This is how we ended our day...one of the best times of the night (and not just because it was almost bed time!)


7 comments:
Love it! Love the family pics! Love that Ian looks like a toy doll in the first picture! Love seeing all you guys together! Love that in a mere 5 years you will look back on this picture and it will seem like a lifetime ago because things will be so different! (for one thing, you will have built in babysitters by then!)
Ian does look like a doll in the first one! What a cute picture, glad you had a good day. I know what you mean about not having to rush to get the kids in bed its one of the things I miss about summer.
Oh I love it! So sweet! What a cute little family. :)
Wonderful pictures of your cute family! I love days like that too, it's so nice to have a change of pace once in a while:) By the way, I LOVE your bed spread and I want it!
Target Mandy! I love that store :)
Nope, doesn't get any better. I love this last photo! Great job with your goals, too, by the way!
I WISH we would have had camera phones and little point and shoots when my family was young. How I love the way we can document our lives now. But how I wish it would have been this easy and convenient 10-20 years ago. Little moments like this would have been so cool to have. Oh, and congrats on a great start to 2010 on thee blog.
Post a Comment