Friday, January 15, 2010

Things I listened to today:

  • Audri sing songs from the Hannah Montana soundtrack. Over and Over and Over
  • The Nelson and Terry show
  • Makenna growling at me (because she was mad)
  • Ian cry (because he was mad)
  • The "Easter Mickey Mouse" (Makenna's favorite DVD-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the Great clubhouse hunt)
  • The microwave heat up leftovers for dinner
  • The bus rumble up the street to pick up Audri
  • The kids wrestle as they try to pull each other off the couch.
  • Makenna chant 'M-A-K-E-N-N-A' (at least she knows how to spell her name)
  • Bejeweled NOT giving me any good scores
  • 'The Tale of Despereaux'
  • My mom and sister on the phone
  • The washer and dryer
  • The keys clicking on the keyboard
(sorry this is a weird post...I was kinda at a loss today...but this will probably give you a pretty good idea of my day)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you got to talk to your mom and sister so you heard adult voices for awhile amist all the kid movies, music and talking!

TD Quong said...

I like this post. And I like that Makenna growls when she's mad. I think I should try that.