Ian told me that he felt left that the other kids got their pictures posted yesterday. I told him not to worry because today's post would be all about him.
I cannot believe that it has been two months since he was born. 2 MONTHS! Where does that time go? I am a little sad that time seems to be going by so speedily and he is getting so big so fast, but on the other hand, he is getting fun! He loves attention and will talk and tell you lots of stories, as long as you are talking back. He is also getting good at smiling when you make eye contact. It's so fun to watch the kids try to coax a smile out. He went to the doctor on Monday and weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz 23 3/4 inches long. So, he's growing! I looked back at the other kids' two month pictures just now, and I can hardly believe that those little babies in the pictures are now my 3 little monsters! It is amazing to me how much their little personalities come out and shape who they are and what they look like. I am so excited for these next few months when we get to learn more about Ian and get to know all of the things that he likes and doesn't like, and especially how we can make him laugh.



I cannot believe that it has been two months since he was born. 2 MONTHS! Where does that time go? I am a little sad that time seems to be going by so speedily and he is getting so big so fast, but on the other hand, he is getting fun! He loves attention and will talk and tell you lots of stories, as long as you are talking back. He is also getting good at smiling when you make eye contact. It's so fun to watch the kids try to coax a smile out. He went to the doctor on Monday and weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz 23 3/4 inches long. So, he's growing! I looked back at the other kids' two month pictures just now, and I can hardly believe that those little babies in the pictures are now my 3 little monsters! It is amazing to me how much their little personalities come out and shape who they are and what they look like. I am so excited for these next few months when we get to learn more about Ian and get to know all of the things that he likes and doesn't like, and especially how we can make him laugh.


10 comments:
Have I told you lately how much I love your baby and how crazy adorable he is? I can't get enough of those cheeks, he is so adorable. Thank you for having him to bring me joy when I see him!
SOOO Dang Cute. I love him.
He is so CUTE! I love him too and am glad you had him also, he is quite the bundle of JOY!
Heehee! What a little monkey! :D
Hey Selena! Your little man is adorable. I like that monkey on his outfit. We need to catch up sometime.
in the 3rd picture he looks like he is just ready to tell you good stories!! oh I'm excited to meet him. I'm a bad tia!!
I just got caught up on your blog! Way to go. The family is looking cute as always. I am loving your posts. Your goals especially. They could be written by me and the things I need to do. Loved the phone pictures too. I don't know how to take a phone picture, but if did I would post them.
So cute, I can't believe two months! It seems like we just visited in the hospital. How time flies.
Oh those cheeks! I can't help myself--I just want to cover them with kisses! I love that his personality is starting to show through. I'm jealous that you have real smiles and not sleep-induced smiles.
He is so gosh darn cute. SO GLAD you stopped by today so i could finally see him and hold him. ooxx
Post a Comment