Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Numbers


Today I was thinking about what to blog. Nothing really came to mind. I decided I wanted to do something numeric. Here are some random numbers that I have thought about today:

27 days in a row that I have blogged

60 fingers and toes in my household

7 different street addresses that Jeremy and I have had since we've been married

6 the number of times I have fed Ian today

50,197 number of miles on my car

3 chicken breasts defrosted, sliced, and cooked into fajitas

207,300 my current bejeweled score

7 comments under my current facebook status

2 heads of hair that I combed and fixed (not including my own)

45 minutes I spent searching centerpieces for my sisters wedding

4 times Makenna has changed her clothes today

6:15 the time Brayden woke up this morning

0 poopy diapers for today (so far)

16 page I'm on in my book

3 kids playing outside

180 minutes that Ian slept. By himself. In his own bed (hallelujah!)

1 finished blog post. Before 9 pm.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oooooo! You're so creative! I love it! And that is a HUGELY long nap ALL BY HIMSELF!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad Ian took such a great nap! I love ready all your posts and that was very creative:)

Kelly said...

Cool numbers thind I like the no poopy diapers and the long nap. Next time make it 3 heads of hair and do your own and wow Kenna changes her clothes a lot!