A look back to the start of this blog... I have people reading now that didn't in 2007 (yes! I have made friends!!) This is the infamous Audri haircut, and a fitting start to the daily (or as last year proved to be, quarterly) update to our lives. Enjoy...and feel free to peruse the archives! (oh, and I promise I have a pretty good one in the works, and not some cop-out re-visitation of an old post!)
Well, I hope not. Apparently this is the look Audri has always wanted. Yesterday as we were hanging out, Audri decided to cut her hair. I didn't quite know what to say when I saw her...and she didn't quite care to hear what I did say when I recovered. In true Audri fashion she just smiled and didn't care a bit that her bangs are less than an inch long. I haven't quite decided how to fix it, or if I even should. As it is now...from far away it just looks like it's swept to the side. Quite a fashion statment. I should have known better than to take my eyes off of her with scissors in hand...but at least she cleaned up after herself. When I walked into the kitchen I found the dustpan sitting just as it was in the pic...she had gotten the broom and swept it all up. She still doesn't care much...but does get exhasperated and will say 'stop talking about my hair'. Oh, I really hope her daughter does this to her one day!!
3 comments:
Nope...not a cop-out! Just awesome! :)
I love how she cleaned it up herself so Audri! SO did she get punished? What a cute 3 year she was!
I love it! I'm so glad you started your blog and that we are all your friends now, it's so fun to see your cute kiddos and hear your fun stories! By the way, how's Makenna's new haircut?
Post a Comment