I was lucky enough to be able to spend a girls weekend with some of my bestest friends in Seattle a few weeks ago. We went to Time Out For Women to fill our buckets and come back 'nicer' mommies (ok, so that's where I told my kids we were going...the other girls might be a bit better than me!) We spent a great two days listening to awesome (even if it was Violin, I loved it) Jenny Oaks Baker and Hillary Weeks. We heard inspiring and uplifting messages from Kristen Oaks, Ardeth Kapp, Emily Watts, Emily Freeman, and Chris Belcher. We ate out...and didn't have to entertain kids! We giggled until the wee hours of the morning as we listened to the excitement outside and inside our hotel rooms.I'm so thankful to have good girlfriends to go with. THANK YOU LADIES!
(and an extra special thanks for letting me steal all of these pics from your own blogs! I was the only one without a camera...so I'm glad that we were all so camera happy so I could get some good ones! And sorry about the random order...blogger's being temperamental and not letting me move them around!)
4 comments:
YAY Selena!!! I feel pacified now. *sigh* We did have tons of fun! I find myself ready to go again. YAY for us!
Thanks for the new post. I love looking at those pictures it takes me back to a happier more carefree time!Had a blast with you, wouldn't wanna share bed with anyone else.
You came back as an even cooler mommy. Look at all the fun places you take your kids to.
I wish we lived in Portland so I could go with you... :(
Post a Comment