Thursday, March 27, 2008

Makenna Lin

Where or Where did the last 18 months go?! Kenna has seemed to grow in leaps and bounds lately. She is getting so...old. I won't say 'big' because she is definitely my most petite baby. She is holding fast in the 25% for her height and weight...so at least she is on the growth charts. People are always amazed to hear her talk and see her walk because she is so little, but she's doing everything she's supposed to at her age. She is still a little lacking in the teeth department. She is currently at 3.5--two bottom, one top, and another one just peeping on the bottom. She has the signs of several more, so we'll see. She has greatly expanded her vocabulary: ball, balloon, more, tia, mommy, dadda, brayden (ninen), audri (audie), kitty, monkey sound, fish lips (she doesn't say this, she just knows what to do if you ask her to show you what a fishie says), all done, doggie, up, please, cheese, and milkies. Luckily she hasn't figured out 'no' yet. Makenna also went into nursery this month! She LOVES it. I cannot even describe how nice it is that she just goes. I've never had this before, and it is great. I also joined the gym here and she loves going into the daycare there too. And I am happy to say, that even though she loves to go in to nursery and daycare, she also loves it when you come back. She can squeal 'mommy' like no one else. I love it. She has become quite the monkey...climbs all over. She's quite the shoe girl. You know if you are on her good list if she promptly lifts her foot to show you her shoes. I have been able to get her hair into more hairstyle lately, and she even sits still so I can play with it. I can't believe what a big girl she is becoming. She is so fun to watch! Here are a few of our Makenna Faves:
Makenna with Tio and Dominique. She was a poor little sicky girl when they left She loved this steering wheel in the kids room at Omsi She had to wear Audri's helmet...gotta do what the big kids do! Pretty Easter dress, check out the shoes!

Prayer time. I love it!

5 comments:

Janiel said...

what a little cutie! I really wish we lived closer, so we could see each other more.

Carrie said...

YAY Selena!!! I'm glad I'm your friend! LOL! LOVE that prayer pictures! Omygosh! Sooo freakin cute!

Nanci said...

Awwh, that prayer pic is so sweet

emily said...

yep... loved the prayer picture too!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Your blog just left me laughing, especially that last pic.