October may well be one of my favorite months of the year, if only because we get to take our annual pumpkin patch pics! We haven't quite done that this year
yet (we will don't worry, even if it's in the pouring rain!), but I thought it would be fun to post pics of paspatches...so enjoy this short little trip down memory lane!

Brayden: Hampstead MD 2002 Age:5 months


Brayden: Hampstead, MD 2003 Age: 17 months



Brayden & Audri: Hampstead, MD 2004 Ages: 2 and 6 months



Brayden & Audri: Hampstead, MD 2005 Ages: 3 and 18 months





Brayden, Audri, and Makenna: Boring, OR 2006 Ages: 4, 2, and 1 month.
4 comments:
Hello, just came across your blog randomly, and it was fun. I sure did enjoy all the little stories and pictures... would you mind if I linked your blog to mine?
You've got some great pumpkin patch shots, I can't wait to see the new ones from this year. We just went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and it was like 95 degrees!
I love how you have similar pix from each year! Wish I had done that!
um makenna doesn't look so comfortable in that picture...
Post a Comment