
Audri had her first dance class last week. She is just doing a kinder dance class for 4 weeks at the local community center. I didn't really know how she would do, and I was prepared to bribe her with anything to get her to participate. I was pleasantly surprised that she needed no outside motivation and seemed to really have fun! It was so cool to watch her with the other little girls listening to the teacher and trying to follow directions. The class was for kids ages 3-5 and I am sure Audge was one of the youngest in the class, so it was particularly sweet to watch her go up against the big girls. Here is a first attempt at video...sorry if the camera work is shaky! Notice how small she is compared to the other girls. She did great for this being her first class and first time with anything. I am sure the other girls in this video have taken this class a time or two before. I can't wait for next Tuesday and her next class!
6 comments:
That video was so sweet! I think a star is born! Watch out!
she is going to be on dancing with the stars for sure!! what a cutie..
so cute! i'm tempted to put rylee in a class like that, but i can't even get her to go up and sing with the primary children in sacrament so i'm not sure she'd do so hot...
She's so darn cute! She's a natural! :) She'll leave 'em all in the dust after a couple more classes!
She is so cute, I just want to squeeze her. I love the video:)
So cute, little girls are so much fun! You should be a proud momma!
Post a Comment