Ok, well, I need to get back in the groove of blogging! I have lots of posts to make, but I really wanted to try and go in somewhat of a chronological order, so I am starting with my trip East. I don't have any pics because I left the camera home so Jeremy and the kids could document their goings on while Makenna and I were away...BUT my mom keeps telling me she has some adorable pics that she has yet to send to me. When (and IF) they make it, I'll add them to this post. My trip went extremely well, AND I came back with all my luggage and no flight delays! (a miracle) I was able to visit my parents in NJ and then we headed up to Buffalo for my sister's graduation. It was a great visit, and Makenna did great on all four flights. I couldn't ask for a better baby. It is crazy to think that she is only 8 months old but has already gone on 2 cross country flights (well 4 if you don't count round trip!) Everyone has to stop and oohh and ahh, cause she is basically the cutest thing they have ever seen ;) I am so grateful that I was able to go, and that I have a wonderful husband who supports me and our family.Thursday, May 31, 2007
East Coast Girl
Ok, well, I need to get back in the groove of blogging! I have lots of posts to make, but I really wanted to try and go in somewhat of a chronological order, so I am starting with my trip East. I don't have any pics because I left the camera home so Jeremy and the kids could document their goings on while Makenna and I were away...BUT my mom keeps telling me she has some adorable pics that she has yet to send to me. When (and IF) they make it, I'll add them to this post. My trip went extremely well, AND I came back with all my luggage and no flight delays! (a miracle) I was able to visit my parents in NJ and then we headed up to Buffalo for my sister's graduation. It was a great visit, and Makenna did great on all four flights. I couldn't ask for a better baby. It is crazy to think that she is only 8 months old but has already gone on 2 cross country flights (well 4 if you don't count round trip!) Everyone has to stop and oohh and ahh, cause she is basically the cutest thing they have ever seen ;) I am so grateful that I was able to go, and that I have a wonderful husband who supports me and our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad you had such a fun time on your trip. lucky for you she flies so well! now you should fly to california to visit me!
You fly all the way out here and no visit for Chrissy! Where's the love?
Post a Comment