Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Day in the Life of...

I was just going through pics and I thought that these needed to be shared. We've had some nice weather lately...so last Saturday, Jeremy was out mowing the lawn, and I was inside with Makenna and Brayden. Audri was hanging out with dad...and when I went downstairs I found her like this:


I thought I'd also share Brayden's new passion: Zuma on my cell phone. I can't have my phone in my hand without Brayden asking me what I am doing and if he can play. I admit I am as addicted as he is...so when I play, he just hangs out over my shoulder watching saying 'Oh, yeah, mom, you're gonna die. That wasn't a very good move." Gee thanks!
And, with a look like this...it's no wonder no one can resist Makenna. She sure is cute, but I can't help wonder what she's actually thinking!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

If Audri would have put on shoes, no one would see her cool socks! Very high fashion!

foreveryoung said...

I love when they're finally old enough to dress themselves, it's just trying to convince them that they can't wear socks and flip flops in public that's the hard part! Cute kids!