Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today is a GOOD day

Ok...so in the in the world of blogging I have been a class-a slacker. And even now, I have SO MANY things I want to post. Pictures that everyone NEEDS to see, because my kids are growing so fast and are so DARN CUTE! Summer stuff, the first day of school, family visits, staycations, Makenna's birthday, fall festivities...the list goes on and on!

BUT

For today. I just want to post this. Because it has been a GOOD day. Because of this:



Yes. That is Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and entryway that are cleaner than they have been...in a long time. Embarrassingly enough. It feels so good to have my house clean and smelling yummy (scentsy black raspberry vanilla, YUM!)

And did you notice that my door is open letting in the glorious sunshine?

But mostly it is a good day because of them:


And yes, Ian is in his bed. I know it's not the cutest picture, well, not even a very good one...but it was an essential part of the beginning of this post! And did you notice that Brayden is wearing shorts?!?! It is November 2nd! Such a beautiful day. Now, off to make dinner...and yes, I am even happy to do that tonight!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

FIRST!

Carrie said...

LOL! Okay for reals now. The leaves outside your door are GORGEOUS and I'm totally jealous of you but hopefully I will see the leaves in 2 days and for sure see you in 2 days YAY! Makenna looks older. I could tell it was Brayden's skinny legs on the couch and YOUR HOUSE LOOKS AWESOME ON A SUNNY DAY!!!! (So I take it your plans were NOT thwarted by McDonalds today?)

Julyssa Schenk said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved taking a peek into your awesomely clean home, I'm so jealous! YOur kids are super adorable ... GREAT pictures, btw :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful, clean house! Your kids are all so CUTE! It sure was a beautiful fall day today, I love that you had the door open to let it in.

Marisa said...

Isn't it amazing how good it feels to have your whole house clean?! I was hoping to be there by the end of this week... and we have had the same awesome weather up here, I love it! Your kids are so adorable and I love your kitchen table!

Matt and Beth said...

Nice work Selena! It does feel so good to have a nice clean smelling home. Only if it lasted for more than a day or so. Looks good and the kids are adorable.

Nicole said...

love this post, miss you guys :)

Kelly said...

Way to go girl...you must of worked really hard. Looks great, hasn't the sun been wonderful! Love you centerpiece on your table and your apple one on your counter very creative you are!