Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year! Here's to a Great 2008

Happy New year! We are looking forward to a year of excitement and changes with good friends and family. It is official, (no we're NOT pregnant!) Jeremy has purchased half a practice. As of January 1 the formerly known Clark and Krause Family dentistry has now become Gladstone Family Dentistry owned by Dr.s Kato and Krause. What an exciting and scary thing all at the same time! This is our biggest news, so as we start the new year as new business owners we look forward to what lies ahead of us. Other family happenings: Audri started primary! She has been looking forward to this time for about 6 months. So far so good! Makenna goes to nursery in 2 months. But not that anyone is counting or anything. Brayden is a CTR 6. whoa. that seems crazy. Here's some randomness from the last week or so...we've got some crazy fun kids!

I have no idea why, but she was totally adamant about sleeping with these gloves on.


Aren't those the cutest boots ever?


Yay for no rain so we could go outside to practice riding the new scooters!


Of course when it is raining we find plenty of things to do inside too.

Audri's new hobby. Jeremy gave her the OLD camera since I got a new one for Christmas. It's pretty funny to go through and see what she deems picture worthy.

6 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Congratulations! That is such a huge and exciting step, good luck! Oh, and yes--those are the cutest boots ever.

Kate said...

Good idea! If I reitred our old camera to Sidney she would be thrilled. The girls have our old cell phones already. Congrats on the practice. That is BIG news!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!! I'm going to tell EVERYONE! He! He!

OK, for reals, congrats on the "new addition" though! My brother is looking into that but you're right, it's very scary!! So congrats on taking that leap!

Girl, you're a rich friend now! Keep me on your Christmas list! :)

I love all the pics you post. My favorites were of the "sleeping w/gloves" and Audry's "new" camera. I agree, I love seeing what the kids take pics of. Colby loves Napolean Dynamite so he took a picture of a tater tot. I had to develop it.

They also like taking pics of each other's butts. I don't develop those. I'd have an album full.

Selena said...

Funny you should say that about butts! I am so glad to know it's not just my kids that are weird like that...

Chrissy said...

Congrats on the practice! Oh, to know you where you are settling down must feel great! Great pictures from Christmas. It looks like it was a great year from Santa!

Liz said...

Glad to see you guys took a break from Guitar Hero! Looks like you've been keeping pretty busy! ;)