Saturday, March 17, 2007

Attention Dental Nerds




Please respond as quickly as possible before Selena realizes I have perverted our family blog with dental posts. She asked me the other day if Dentists can't go without having a conference or CE meeting or something every weekend. I'm not sure how I answered it because I was reading my Invisalign Certification II manual at the time.



Anyway... can anyone give me an idea about this? The PA with brackets was Maarch 2004, the other PA was this month. 15 year old male patient otherwise non-contributory history.


7 comments:

Selena said...

I'm re-thinking those posting rights!!!

Eric said...

I've got nothing man, but I think it's a permanent tooth which is beyond my scope. My answer to everything is that it needs a $tainless $teel Crown. Good luck. Have you heard of any good places for a peds dentist in Portland?

Jeremy said...

I'll ask my Schein rep. Us lowly GPs don't get to hang out with the $pecialists much. Maybe you could come work for me. Know any good Orthos or other GPs that want to come to the area?

Unknown said...

Hey Selena-
I happened on to your blog today. Your family is so cute, and your 2nd born sounds like a handful. :) It sounds like you guys didn't go the army route like so many others. We haven't either. Do you guys feel like it was a good choice? Sometimes I don't know what we are doing!!
Marne

toothache said...

what's up steve, i mean jeremy.

could it be focal sclerosing osteomyelitis? any hx of trauma to the tooth?

steve (or, is it jeremy...)

Selena said...

Marne! so good to hear from you! I saw pics from awhile ago on the Alta site. You are brave to put up such a recent post partum pic! Good thing you looked pretty good! Yeah, Audri is quite a pistol. She's fun though. Yeah, dental school. We're up to debt up to our eyeballs, but it'll get paid off eventually. I think it was a good choice for us, I am too much of a wuss to be without Jeremy for too long, plus we know a couple of people that actually got deployed as dentists...which is great that they are there, but I don't think I could handle that! Anyway, you're at UNLV, right? We almost ended up there!! We should email!
~Selena

Eric said...

Jeremy, I think toothache was on the right track. I ran across a case that was similar. It was focal osteosclerosis. It is fairly common in teenagers, asymptomatic, dense bone. You've probably already figured that out though.